Sinister: auzgezeichnet!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue May 25 16:41:30 BST 1999

Dear you lot,

Second EXAM over and done with. I mentioned Bruce Willis twice, and up
the bum sex three times. I thought of Peter Miller when I wrote about up
the bum sex. It was fun. Finished exam with half an hour to spare so I
decided to amuse myself pondering how I would decorate the sports hall
(for its where we were sat), and decided that a nice Hanson mural would
be nice.

Being gay? And liking Belle and Sebastian too? Blimey charley who would
have thought. You'll catch them poofters liking the Smiths next. "oooh
what difference does it maaaaake it makes none"...

PUT YOUR HHAAAANSON, PUT YOUR HAAAANSON....
a Hanson liking Reef tribute band? From Bolton? Maybe.

Hello to the tobiesoup person who said they wanted to be a brit. You
don't want to be. By law you'll be required to eat soggy chips at least
once a month. I had some HORRIBLE chips from the chippy today because
the kebab shop was FULL and now I know why. I feel sick. They were so
GREASY. I'd have prefered a deep fried mars bar. Which then again would
be a million times better than chips and curry sauce upon which I have
ultimate scorn.

You know what? Internet geeks are NOTHING compared to computer game
geeks. And I know this because I am becoming one. I get home and I
switch on the computer and I MUST PLAY the almight "Bust-A-Move". Ooh
Bustamove with your marvellous theme tune and cute little dinosaurs and
stupid little enemy fishes I worship thee...

Legendary Jim Ruiz Group. Any more information anyone? I found a site
about them last night which I could not understand. Who or what are they
and why are they so darned groovey?
goodbye fellers and fellerettes,
Sarah
xxx

(yes even I have grown sick of GOING NOW BYE!!!!!! but fear not fans it will
probably return same bat-time, same bat-channel...whenever I can be arsed.