Sinister: 4 real baby

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Tue May 25 19:04:52 BST 1999

Dear peeps

may i just say there is a boy galavanting around claiming himself to be the
baby of the list. Crystalballs, you watch it. I'm the baby of the list, and
no sniffy boy's going to take that away from me, RIGHT. you watch it, or
you'll be pushing up daises. NO JOKE*

I was crusing (yes, crusing, surfing is for nerds) the listcrush site when
I noticed Funkyseb has been deleted from memory. gasp! it's true, they sent
the boys round! at least that's the only excuse i can't think of for the
boy not replying to my mail. Mind you, if i assumed everyone who never
mailed me back was dead, well...there would be many more tears in the
world.

I spent my afternoon scrappling around with an O.S map in my geography
exam. I mean, you'd think I'd know my arse from my elbow well enough by now
to do grid references, wouldn't you? well, no, sadly not...I was
transported back to the nightmare of the geography field trip in Whitby,
the centre of seaside drizzle. I was back on the moors, the huge paper map
stuck to my face, preventing me from breathing at the sound of the
scary-pushy-mum-sheep coming ever closer!
miserable english countryside. does it get any better?

Love Erica

P.s *this quite obviously is a joke. wotcha babychris!

"Well i got back on and they were right
now i can ollie, and i'm not so shite"
Lauren Laverne, The Skateboard song