Sinister: things stuck in arses

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Tue May 25 21:21:02 BST 1999

two words for you all: upside down, baby. oh well, that was three. but it
was also good. aren't you all so excited about the pending austin powers
movie?

i once stuck a piece of foam in my nose, i don't know why really but i was
so embarassed that i had done it that i hid in my room all day breathing in
through my mouth and out through my nose to try and dislodge it. i'm not
sure what actually worked, but i know i got it out myself and was so
relieved that i wouldn't need to be embarrassed by a hospital visit where i
would be poked and prodded and have lights shone into me.

my cousin put a macaroni elbow into his ear, and when my uncle finally was
able to remove it he went ahead and put the macaroni back in. the same thing
happened a few years later with his younger brother and a bean.

i went to the saint etienne show last night, it was tops! i was the one that
screamed "i love you sarah" when it was all quiet and she looked at me and
smiled and laughed. i also have photos (both black+white and colour, what
else is new?) that should be developed in the next week or so. oh, and
elisapet, i met a boy named leonard who knows you from the avenue list,
which i used to be on but got scared and never posted so i left. is he on
sinister? if you are, a big hello! but i bought a way overpriced st et
teeshirt, which is sooo lovely. it's baby blue and has the big glam sylvie
eyes on the front. <sigh>. i need to launder it, though, because it reeks of
stale cigarette smoke (i don't understand why i never pick up the fuzzy pot
smells that are around me). ohoh, and also i saw a boy standing outside
lee's palace likely waiting for sarah et al after the show, and he was
wearing a looper shirt!!! even though i don't like looper, i was tempted to
go up to him and say hello and casually work b+s into the conversation. but
i sadly didn't, i was tired and shy. it's funny how i always thought i'd
bounce right on over to someone wearing a shirt like that, but then an
opportunity comes and goes and i wasn't a part of it. poo.

the above paragraph just proves that silly ian wasn't being entirely
truthful about having sarah cracknell in his basement, at least not for last
night because she was busy smiling at me and being drooled over by boys in
toronto.

i got a very exciting notice for an expresspost document waiting for me at
the post office today. i think i'll have to have some snacks before i
venture out, though - maybe that pineapple on the table would be a good
idea, since it's chilly and grey and blustery and really more windy than
blustery and not at all tropical.

that's enough from me, i've got a terrible backlog of emails waiting for me
to read and reply to because i've been writing my cursed essay for the last
four days. so if i haven't written back, be patient, please. you'll get your
reply in the next day or so.

bootylove,
jessicaxo

ps. sadly, it doesn't look like i'll be able to make the toronto sinister
picnic, as i have to work on the 29th. i'm sending my love, though, and
trusting that someone else will take pictures of drunk listees.
pps. it's just turned stormy outside so i won't be visiting the post office
after all.

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.