Sinister: have you ever tried it that way?

Lesley J Miller rebelstrange at xxx.net
Wed May 26 01:03:21 BST 1999

From: CALLENDAR R <RACALLEN at xxx.uk>
Subject: Sinister: Respons to Response to rebelstrange's message from a
gayboy
I thought I'd just send a reply to Chris' message [below]. I totally agree
with everything he says. Being gay, the 'scene' is ultimately annoying. I go
out and have fun, but at times the whole bitchyness/competativeness gets on
my nerves.

mmmm..... i'd just like to state here, that i really don't have much of an
opinion on what you lads have said as to the gay "scene".  first of all, i'm
not a boy, so i dont 'know much about all that.....;o) and i am not involved
in any scene to speak of.  i recently became acquainted with two gay men at
my campus, that's about the extent of my personal contact, unless you count
you guys out in email land.  but it's nice to have started a conversation.
it's very sad that all the gay clubs would play steps and spice girls and
things like that.  i guess it's the stereotype in my mind as well---those
'bangin' house musics like "aww-ah ye-ah....wannabe my loo--ver"  you know
what i'm  talking about? im' sorry. that song just popped into my head.
You'd think though that b/s would appeal to the population, what with their
tales of disillusioned schooldays, gender confusion, and what not.  and the
fact they've got something for everyone on the crush-front.  (teehee)

i *like* bagpipes.  i like any sort of pipes, esp those ones they play in
Eastern European folk music, they soudn a bit like bagpipes but it seems you
can get more notes out of them?? i forget what they call them.  but i had to
defend the lowly bagpipe!

Francesca, on the JD Salinger thing........
his books aren't really pervy as far as i know.  but it's well documented
that he has a penchant for er.....young girls half his age.  can anyone
authenticate this for me?  some chick who lived with him when she was 17 or
something wrote an entire book about it.  and he was old and crusty when it
happened.  that's enough for me to call PERV!!!!  but i'm prone to that sort
of thing. i 've known a lot of pervs in my time and i can sniff them a mile
away.

Sarah mentions the legendary Jim Ruiz group.  i only recall one song by
them, called "my Amsterdam" it was pretty groovy.  but interestingly they
will be forever linked in my mind to Papas Fritas *aforementioned* probably
cos i heard them on the radio around the same time one day a very long time
ago on the indie P!O!P! show.  yes. you should all listen to papas fritas,
they are lovely.  "TV Movies" is the bestest song!  you will sing along.
*hello tobie*  *waves*
On the whole subject of bisexuality, it was recently revealed to me by a
little bird, that Artgirl (previously mentioned super-crush and lust object)
is, in fact, BI.  eh-oh??  what have we here??  i sense......"i need some
lovin'......"  yes thank you stevie!    could it be?? could it be SOMEBODY
might have a design on little ME???  OOHHHHH the places we'll go.....

gamboling, capering, *and* frolicking,
LJ

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
they were like those gauche youths who turn up  to house  parties only to
cling to the dark corners  in chaste disdain, driven by the naive, vaguely
inhuman conviction that all merriment is a lie.

SAVE MST3K!!!!
http://www.mst3kinfo.com