Sinister: out of the nursery and into the brothel

COURTOLY at xxx.com COURTOLY at xxx.com
Wed May 26 05:29:13 BST 1999

Hello dahlings and dears,
This is Miss Courtney B of Olympia WA. It has been hard holding my tongue for
the past few weeks. There was so much trivia and such I wanted to share with
you. Did you know Dr. Pepper was first marketed as the soda you drink hot?
But about me. I'm a student at the Evergreen State College and want to be a
librarian when I'm finished with school. I kiss girls and boys. When I was
doing a series of drawings based on the Great Gatsby for class this quarter I
got stoned and listened to Belle and Sebastian every night. Oh, and I have a
tatoo over my heart of the strawberry from Beat Happening's Jamboree album. I
used to ride my bike everywhere but a few nights ago I was speeding down
State Ave. with a few friends and one girl flipped over her handlebars and
smacked her head on the pavement. It was not a pretty sight but she is out of
the hospital and currently at home with ice packs on her face until the
swelling goes down.
My most recent adventure was mud wrestling last weekend. I have photos to
prove it.
Take care,
Love
Courtney