Sinister: hair around my nipples.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed May 26 08:18:38 BST 1999

Ok, time for a comment now:

Well, I said:
>clapping your hands for 30 min because it sounds dirty>

To which the Sound of Sleeka replied:
>And I've been baffled all day long.   I've even tried clapping my own hands
>and checking the boys to see if anyone's aroused.  Not a sniff.>

Thats just my point. To this guy, that sounded like penetration. Something
slimy, I'm sure, but I REALLY can't make it work in my head. Maybe it's my
lack of imagination.

Arf, I read in some finnish musicmagazines that "The Helsinki-sound" is a
hot thing at the moment in London. Well, I quess some of you know Pepe
Deluxe and Jori Hulkkonen (who, you ask) or Jimi Tenor, but a "scene"...?
Give me a break. This town is a small village with 600 000 inhabitants, and
thats it. There's about 10 people who make this kind of music, and if they
can create something like "the big next thing", well then hats off to you,
guys. Well, what do I know, I don't care for that dancystuff anyway. But
that Pepe Deluxe song that they've been palying here, that's pretty funky.
Beats the crap out of everything that fucking Norman Cook does. Yes, I don't
like him. Europop with heavy sounds, that man composes.

That's it, gotta go now, these fuckers here want to record the phonecalls
I'm doing here, so I have to start working now. Fun to work in the
telemarketingbusiness, it is. I kid you not, this is like some fucking KGB
here. They want to know what I'm doing wrong in my job, since this one
project in here isn't going anywhere and I can't make any businesscontacts
to this crappy japanese company. Dickheads want us to make contacts for
them, so they can make these BIG deals. Do your own dirty work, I say.

Sorry, I'm just not in a good mood right now.

@--->--- a rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, jake, with dark hair just around his nipples. Looks pretty funny.