Sinister: Tonight Jeremy...

Claire Timmins coool_air at xxx.com
Wed May 26 10:37:45 BST 1999

Oh good morning,

Elisabeth said:

So come on, call for an application form for Stars in their

    Eyes and let's see if we can't have better 'indie' representation than

    Simon
    Fowler from Ocean Colour Scene!

    The number is: 0870 400 4000

You go girl. I once possessed such an item of great worth. It sat and sat
until I could work out which famous diva I could impersonate on national
tv.
Shirley Bassey? - always done, Cyndi Lauper? Shirley Manson? Carol Decker?

Boy it was tough, by the time Bonnie Tyler was settled on my time was up.
Shame really, I had enlisted my own backing band and 'turn arounder' for
the
one off gig as well. Due to continuous pressure from forces I hate to
mention, I may have to send away again. By the way I've just copyrighted
the
Bonnie idea, so hands off you soft rockers!!!

Claire