Sinister: cool pet names

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 12:13:52 BST 1999

Hey folks!

	My dad used to teach in a first school and once they inherited a
couple of guinea pigs ( which can only survive on first school
air) called Fluff and Muff. Then Fluff died and parents wondered why
my dad had a guinea pig called Muff.
	If anyone has ever seen a guinea pig that is not in a school or in a
pen with a rabbit, could you let me know? I'd like to put it in my
I Spy book of pets - they're very rare, you know.

	It used to be my ambition when I was young to play either the
bagpipes or the trombone. In the end I learnt how to play the
trombone, and although my Scottish Aunty Margaret would send me
bagpipe magazines every month trying to make me change my mind, I
never did. Sometimes I still wish I had learnt to play them, although
as my dad said at the time "it would mean building a soundproof shed
at the bottom of the garden".

	Funny how I always e-mail more when I'm supposed to be revising.

	Bye

		Robin
		xxx