Sinister: My Lovely Horse

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 12:58:21 BST 1999

Which is obviously the best song to come out of Eurovision since Abba...

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Matthew Hintz wrote:

> Next I will turn the Queen Mum upside down and no one will probably
> realize the difference.  Turn Isobel upside down and she might sing
> better.

You don't want to turn the Queen Mum upside down, all her spare parts
would fall out. And besides, everyone knows that the Queen Mum is in fact
Yoda, and you don't want to mess with Yoda...

Why is it that whichever town (in Britain at least) you go to, there's
always a busker playing the bagpipes? Our local one down in Cambridge must
be a madman, he's only ever seen when it's really hot weather, and then he
stands in the sun for hours wearing full highland dress.

Buskers round here are getting more imaginative though - a few months ago
we had the first sighting of a man sitting in the Market Square playing a
didgeridoo, and now there's someone playing a bowed saw opposite
Sainsbury's...

Pay for sex. It's cheaper in the long run.

Big Stu