Sinister: Cola Boy (Monkeys/10 Roddington Place)

Keith Watson k.watson at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 13:27:55 BST 1999

There's something quite funny happening down the street from me, recently
there's been a load of graffiti all over the subway by some bloke calling
himself "Cola boy", which you can tell, because he keeps sticking his name
all over the place. However, over the last couple of days, other locals have
started taking the piss, as there's been graffiti by "Irn Bru man" and
"Tizer girl" and so on. Made me laugh.

Sarah - I'd continue along the Blaxploitation theme for your fish's name,
it's definitely the way to go. What about "Truck Turner" or something like
that.

I'm not too impressed by the collection of writers on the list, the only
author that I've ever read all the books they wrote has been Roger
Hargreaves. On a Captain Birdseye theme, I'm also told that Roger Hargreaves
is in fact a woman. Someone on the list cleared up the Birdseye mystery, but
can someone clear up the Hargreaves mystery, is he/she in fact a Mrs.Man!

Hey, I've done a web page, if you're exceptionally bored, go and look at
http://home.freeuk.net/keith.watson But before you do that, be aware that
there's hardly anything there (only stuff on the pictures page) and it only
works in Internet Explorer! Some computer programmer I am! I'll stick in
some photographs of various things maybe tonight. Probably should scan in
some of the B+S picnic photos. I'm also going to stick on the wonderful
Warhol-esque portrait I did of Rodd-Job Begbie, if that's alright with you
Rodddney.

Keith.