Sinister: Silence is Broken

David Andrew McNicol 9705516m at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 14:32:19 BST 1999

Finally I have been given the privlage of joining you in the speaking
world, how lonely it was just listening and not being able to
participate.  I missed so much, but I still want to add that Bowlie
was great, and looking forward to 2.
Doing exams at the moment, but B&S keeping me calm.  Off to
see the Delgados tonight at the Art School, so I'll let everyone
know how good they were.
Gotta go and do an exam, so enjoy!

Dave