Sinister: I wrote a poem on a dog biscuit/but your dog refused to look at it

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 15:19:10 BST 1999

OBJECTS IN ORIFICES
when I was young i got a ball bearing stuck in my nose and had to go to
hospital to get it removed. I was very embarased.
somebody said that a nurse told them that lots of kids get raisins in
their ears and that they need tweazers to get them out. I however was
always taught that if you pour melted chocolate into the ear then the
raisin would come out a treat.

PET NAMES
my dog is called Tim the enchanter after the character in monty python and
the holy grail. A friend of mine has goldfish named Ben and Corky after
Ben Folds and Corky and the juice pigs. I used to have a gerbil called
rodney but thats not a very exciting name is it.

MISHEARING LYRICS
someone thought the line in seymour stein was "has he ever seen ghandi"
but then they dicovered that the lyrics in the cover said it was "north of
scotland has he seen". I too first thought it was ghandi but im
unconvinced that the lyric sheet is right. Does anyone else agree that
what is actually sung is "has he ever seen dundee"

CHEESE
nice to see a lot of cheese related discussion in here, monkeys are not
the new rock and roll cheese is. I recently bought a pack of flavoured
cheese spreads and there was a marmite flavoured one and it was scrummy.
Except it didn't look very nice and the people at marmite hadn't given
them use of the name so it was called yeast extract flavoured cheese
spread.

LIST CRUSH
was browsing through the photos on the sinister web site and saw one of a
quite enchanting girl so I've registered my vote on the list crush site.
I'm not telling you who I voted for 'cos I'm embarassed by stuff like that
though.

SUNDERLAND AFC
rob I appreciate that you support the greatest football team on the planet
but how can you slag off that song...come on lets all sing together
Nial Quinn's disco pants are the best
They go up from his arse to his chest
They are better than Adam and the Ants
Nial Quinn's disco pants

well I think thats all from me...I may see some of you in glasgow on
saturday but I don't know if I can afford it or find it for that matter.
have a good one
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon