Sinister: Mornington Crescent

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Wed May 26 15:28:57 BST 1999

   Hello.

   The weather is for once fairly un-spring like [i.e. pleasant and sunny,
well at least in Yeovil], the discordant strains of *roll out the barrel*
waft through the open window, and on the sinister list, another newbie signs
on after exiting the nursery via a well aimed toy brick through the window
that is a voice....

   Now thats out of the way i should say that its good to be out, and
gamboling across the green fields of foreverland that is sinster rather than
revising for my a levels like a good boy. Now to business! [this doesn't
warrant an '!', ? Sorry, but thats too bad].

   Few people ever bother to describe me but if pressed they might...

   However, i live in Yeovil, Somerset [ best known, if at all for producing
helicopters, one of which is buzzing over as i type, a marginally famous non
league soccer team [now sadly sans its sloping  pitch], and home for a while
to one Ian Botham. It is something of a musical desert though, b+s cds are
thankfully plentiful if expensive. The same can't be said for fans though.

   Thats all for now i'm off to enjoy the sunshine and wait for tigermilk,
[is it wicked not to punctuate?]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...

Adam *duncan* Chapman

"Because I know that you know, that we know they don't know whats been going
on.... "

Gruff Rhys, SFA, 'Demons'