Sinister: How to maim your dad

V0168JE2 V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 16:09:26 BST 1999

	I don't think I've ever inserted any small object into any orifice,
not even when I was little. I did poke my dad in the eye with some
scissors though. He came up behind me and asked me what I was
doing and I turned round with my scissors in my hand and... ouch.
Thankfully he was alright, though he did have to go to the eye
hospital. Anyone else maimed their parents?
	Sarah, I think you should call your goldfish Simon Parkin. I'm
getting a hamster called that as soon as I move into my new house,
but it''ll have to be fluffy and ginger.
	I've still only got one vote on the list crush... where have those
other 4 people got to...? If you vote for me I'll give you a kiss in
voucher form, redeemable wherever you like. This is not a joke.
	And bagpipes are good because I say so. Hum, that isn't really
an argument is it? They're good because they can be used to
create really eerie sounds if used in the right way. The albion band
used them really well but I suspect those were bretton pipes
(shutupyoupedant)...
	Why is JD Salinger a perv? I mean, I suspect a good amount of
old men would like the company of younger women & from what I
heard this amounts to two women - his wife and a girl who stayed
with him and he *never had a relationship with* the latter. To go off
at a tangent, (what has happened to the duke BTW) do you think
that any of the legendary pile of books he's written will be published
in his lifetime? I want to read more Glass stories, I'm just in love with
that world.
	Oh and you should all go to Keith's site because you like I
probably didn't realise he painted such beautiful pictures, even if he
is an evil alien monkey whore (joke).

	ta ta, weejay xxx

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)