Sinister: Headstart for Happiness!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed May 26 17:22:34 BST 1999

Has anyone ever noticed that Paul Weller wrote a song called "My
Everchanging Moods" and then a song called "I'm the Changingman"? What
is he, obsessed or something?

I'm glad all you SOS members have seen the error of your ways. For a
while I thought the list was going to turn into "Stig of the Dump". I
mean "Lord of the Flies". What do you think Beepster's next move will
be? My money's on some sort of crude hacking attempt.

I'm looking forward to the football tonight. It'll be intersting to
see whether Bayern Munich's ruthlessly efficient Panzer division can
demolish the footballing equivalent of Black Grape. I've only got one
can of beer, so I can't decide whether to snort it or go round to the
shops for some more.

Thank you Keith for directing us to those photos of the WHO's pow-wow
on the Isle of Wight. You forgot to point out that John Entwistle was
unable to sit down in his skeleton outfit,
so he had to stand up for ages before they went on. Anyone who claims
to dislike 70s WHO obviously hasn't heard "Now I'm a Farmer" enough
times. I have a sneaking suspicion that FunkySeb will turn up at the
forthcoming London picnic dressed as Roger Daltry and doing that
"marching up and down" business. Great! There was a bloke called
Rabbit
who played the keyboards for the WHO when Moon shuffled off. Quite a
dapper fella, there's some good footage of him doing "Sister Disco" on
Nationwide, with some roadie bloke tapping his foot in the background.
I expect Heaven to be a bit like that. I think Roger was sporting a
waistcoat.

Fluffy wrote:

Second EXAM over and done with. I mentioned Bruce Willis twice, and up
the bum sex three times. I thought of Peter Miller when I wrote about
up
the bum sex. It was fun.

My mouth is opening and closing, but no sou....hang on a minute! What
kind of exam is this?

I believe that bagpipe version of "Amazing Grace" kept something
fantastic off the coveted number one slot, but I can't remember what.
Has anybody got the Guiness Book of Hit Singles on their desk at work?

Sister Disco