Sinister: cool pet names

Etheriel99 at xxx.com Etheriel99 at xxx.com
Wed May 26 18:29:41 BST 1999

Cheerios!
If I could rename my dog, I'd call him Momo or Mojo...He's had an interesting
change of names over the past few years...I suppose that dogs will often come
no matter what you call them ("hey bastard!")...Just as long as you shout it
in their general direction...
...My dog's name right now is Bruno...he used to be called Blackie...then
Rocky...of course these were names I chose when I was 6 or 7... though I'd
imagine kids to be bursting with imagination and wonder at that age, I was
quite dull...I suppose Bruno will do for now...besides he's far too old at 13
to be bothered with actually coming when called now...Instead of getting up,
he'll most likely wag his tail rather pathetically...it's kind of cute...the
most sad bit is that he's quite senile that now he's come into the habit of
getting his little claws stuck in his collar, preventing him from getting
up...and I always find him whimpering on the floor, unable to get up...It's a
bit silly of us not to remove the collar, but I try to whenever I
remember...anyhow...Momo or Mojo the fish are my picks...
cheers and cherries,
Cindy