Sinister: I wanna Cheese you up !

craigm craigrm at xxx.uk
Wed May 26 21:10:05 BST 1999

in true psychoanalyst fashion weejay asked "Anyone else maimed their
parents?".

No, not me but on one very memorable occasion I got close to causing severe
injury in an act of such a foolhardy nature I still shudder to when I think
of it.

I was young, maybe ...maybe to young and my Parents took myself & my brother
for a holiday near a ski resort (which was an odd choice as it was summer at
the time). Us youngsters decided that the mountain we were staying by needed
climbing, so one summery morning we set off dressed in our matching
cardigans in case it got a bit nippy near the summit. There's was no real
plan of how we were going to tackle this towering peak so we simply started
in the deserted carpark and followed the ski lift upwards. At some stage my
parents spotted that we had gone awol and set off to find us. To cut a long
story short it got a bit misty, Mum wanted to call out the mountain rescue
people and Dad nearly fell down some sort of crevice before we got "rescued"

Needless to say we weren't greeted as all conquering mountaineers when we
eventually got back to the Hotel.

And while I'm totally embarrassing myself, there was once a misguided April
fools joke featuring a bar of soap, a toilet brush and several drawing pins
but that's probably best left to everyone's imaginations.

Time to move on before you all decide that I'm horrid and start hurriedly
composing rules to delete my mails on receipt.

Ok the only other remotely topical thing I've got to say is that while
Dundee might have it's detractors (I haven't been there so it'd be cheeky of
me to comment either way) Mick Jagger once called the city of Invercargill,
New Zealand the "arsehole of the world". Hmmm , I can't help but think of a
quaint old saying that features several items of crockery and the colour
black.

My apologies to your modems for forcing them to download such drivel. Also
sorry about the lack of B&S and cheese content.

Bysies,

Craig xox