Sinister: it gouda been a brilliant career

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Wed May 26 21:44:36 BST 1999

so i was showing my pictures of the bowlie festival to some family
members last night and they were all confounded by the one of the
queue to pick up the tickets on Friday afternoon.  my cousin thought
it
was a Macedonian border crossing.  what with all the haggard people,

desolate scenery and general glumness.  hoooo, boy.

the pet naming thread is right up my alley, folks.  i have 2 cats-
Simon and
Harriet.  named after pop stars, but i won't say which ones.  i also
have a hamster
named Faddle, who used to be part of a duo- Fiddle and Faddle, until
Fiddle
escaped and ran down the furnace pipe.  i'd like to believe he's
frolicking
about in the appalachian mountains right now, so don't ruin it for
me, ok?
i also used to have hamsters named Mabel, Marvin, Boris and Porl.
(the Cure
thing was unintentional at first).  but i find great joy in naming
animals, i think
it can be a special thing.  all of my pet's names came to me in a
relevatory way.
i had a dream the other night that my cat Harriet told me her name
was Faye in
another life.  isn't that odd?

B&S CONTENT:
well, sortof.  haha, i tricked you.
i had a dream last night that a friend and i were with Stu M and
Isobel in the
new orleans convention center.  they were going to play there, to
over a million
people and it was going to be beamed out by satellite to 147
countries, like Live
Aid or something.  anyway, they couldn't remember any of the names of
their
instruments so i was constantly going "oh that's a guitar" or "you
mean a cymbal?"
or "that's actually a *trumpet*".  interpretations will be accepted.

i'm really starting to wonder: how little money can i live on?  is
being jobless
prudent?

-christa