Sinister: I was slipping into darkness

Robyn Davidson bad_sneakers at xxx.com
Thu May 27 02:28:04 BST 1999

Hey y'all

    I too named my cat after Ben Folds.  Everyone called him something
really stupid, like Blackie at first but they came to their senses.  I
want to get another cat and call him Julius.  He'll have to be orange
though, just because.
    I quite like the name Sebastian too, always have.  I was talking to
some strange people once and we were telling what we wanted to name our
children.  I said Sebastian for a boy and they all went "like the
crab?"  NO!  Not the like stupid crab you imbiciles.  But now I can't
ever have a child named Sebastian.
    And my one goal in life right now is to make the shot from the
crack in the driveway.  Well, make that two.  The other being to pull
the wool over tourists eyes long enough to make them think I'm lovely
so they'll leave me big tips.  Oh, I just got a job as a waitress at
this fancy shmancy restaurant, so that might make more sense now.
Everyone in the Virginia Beach area should come to The Lighthouse and
ask for the tall redhead.  I don't eat seafood so I have no idea if the
food's that great or not.
   I was much more interesting earlier today.  Anyway I DO IN FACT have
a point for posting.  I was wondering if anyone knew the background
song in the new Volvo c70 commercial.  I like it lots but have never
heard the voice.  Some kind of accent I believe, and I can't quite
catch the words though.  Something about being dark, and couldn't see
for hours.  I'm humming it right now if that helps.  SOMEONE must know.
 Probably to shoddy a description though, unfortunately.
   As far as the list crush thing goes - I always vote the same person
when I go.

Anyway, thanks a lot if anyone knows what I'm talking about as far as
the song goes.

Robyn, but my friends call me Arben