Sinister: go go gadget bum!

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Thu May 27 04:32:25 BST 1999

	Did anyone out in the land of Sinister used to watch Inspector
Gadget?  If so, I need your help.  What was the name of Dr. Claw's cat?  I've
been trying to remeber all day, but I can't and i'm going absolutely insane.
I don't know why I need to know this, I guess it's just one of those things.
I must find out.
	On the subject of pet names, I had a turtle for about a day named
Reginald Boxworth.  But he was smelly and no fun so I put him back in the
woods.  Both my cat and my dog have really stupid names but I didn't name
them.  I always think animals should get regular names, like Tony or Dave or
Nancy or something like that.
If I get another cat I'm going to name it James, even if it's a girl. Or
Oswald.
	Oh well, if anyone knows the answer, please let me know.  I would
greatly appreciate it.

	sleepy time now.

      juniper