Sinister: the future of what?

Spiral Stairs treblekicker at xxx.com
Thu May 27 07:22:55 BST 1999

hey all, first post :]
the hero of this story is from toronto, tho he finds it kinda boring a lot
of the time.  he plays music, loves stanley kubrick and has a really messy
room.  he also hates writing in the third person, so enough of that...
in my cd player now:  come on die young/mogwai, falbes of the
reconstruction/rem, and hard for measy for you/guv'ner [you really should
listen to them if you don't already!]
anyways, so this post isn't completely useless, i've decided to put my vast
knowledge of everything that is completely useless to everyday life to use,
and answer the inspector gadget question...
the answer is... the cat had no name really; tho i think dr claw called it
madcat or something similar occasionally.  not overly original, but such a
great cartoon show!  ahh the halcyon days of youth...

peace/john
these hands--the hands that care, the hands that mold; the hands that touch
the lips, the lips that speak the words-- the words that tell us we are
whole.