Sinister: Tonight mathew, im going to be.............

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Thu May 27 10:18:43 BST 1999

vaguely sounding like a famous singer and looking like said singer if
they were in a horrific accident, and if you squint a bit.

Whats new pussycats?

Fish names: How about sweet sweetback if we're talking
blacksploitation, or cleopatra jones? My oh so funny friend called his
fish Sid (sid fishous, geddit?) but i suggest you refrain.

I know we're not supposed to talk about the list on the list but as
this is more a question of mechanics than aesthetics i thought itd be
ok. All my messages from the list say they are from 'owner-sinister'
rather than the postee. Does this happen to everyone or is it just my
cacky mail program or an option? Its annoying cos you cant tell who
posted something till the end (and sometimes not at all). I didnt
think it would matter but it does. Its funny but you read something
differently when you know who someone is than if you dont.Anywho, what
i want to know is can i do something to change it?

In other news, did you know you can get your star wars name by taking
the first 3 letters of your first name, the model of your car and the
last thing you got prescribed from the doctors. Doesnt really work for
me though as im ric sunny from ibuprofen. Try it, it might work.

Due to many recommendations on this here list i got dusk at cubist
castle by olivia tremor control. Very good album but i dont like the
Yes meets Vic reeves cover art. Too ozric tentacles for my liking. I
also got a microdisney album cos sean o'hagan from the high llamas
(and sometimes stereolab) was in them. Sounded like early simple minds
demos, not a good thing.

Does anyone remember Guru Josh? The nineteen ninety's really were the
time of the guru werent they.

And on that note i bid farewell.

I aint goin' on no plane sucka,
Rich