Sinister: Belle & Sebastian on MTV

Robert Fisk rwjf1 at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 09:37:03 BST 1999

A fairly short post and also fairly on topic.  It's not my
fault I tried to talk about things getting stuck in my
orifices but I have no memory of my past.

Anyway, is it true that Belle & Sebastian are going to be
on MTV?  If so, when is it going to be on in England?

Robert

Robert Fisk
rwjf1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Comms
Sticky Fanzine Editor
| Assistant Head of Music                     UKC Radio 999MW   |
| Office: 01227 823294  Studio: 01227 823301   Fax:01227 464625 |
|Web: http://listen.to/UKCRadio/       E-mail:ukcr at ukc.ac.uk    |