Sinister: I have survived!

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 11:29:22 BST 1999

Hey, howdy mates, I am back, I am ready, I have finished my first year
report, and my iniciatic (does this word exist in English?)travel into
Science has finished and now I am on the other side. This report has
become my own loss of innocence and growing into maturity in a Conradian
way.

Before getting trascendental , a bit about pets names : the best I ever
heard of is 'Comotu', which means in Spanish 'Like you' or 'As you'.It was
so confussing when some asked about this dog's name that it turned out to
be dead funny, everybody wondering if the dog was called Fernando,Jorge or
Cristina.

PJ Miller was wrong and Kinky Old Trafford Kids beat that German example
of efficient engineering! Manchester was Madchester when I first saw and I
love it!YES, sing along We are the Champions with Zoe Ball if you dare
right now . I have been listening this ultimate example of the bubbly,
spontaneous chick in the late 90's this morning. Blimey, if we are in
people's like those hands

Listening to 'Just A Modern Rock Song' (not acronyms is my way to say
hello to newbies, I really suffered isolation because of them when I first
arrived here...)last night while trying to get some asleep in the middle
of my stress-storm, I realised it is a grower indeed, as it never caught
my attention at first but there is something behind it, underneath it ,
wherever. It is the most 'principles-declaration'-like song among
theirs,this is my humble opinion. Like whispering but proudly, that is Me,
these are my ideas, these are my clothes, this is my music, and perhaps it
is not enough but I am out there and somebody will love me.

Why is this message has turned out melancholic when I have proposed myself
to become the new ultimate bubbly TV personality? Why not a Mediterranean
dark-eyed bird to substitute that Viking invasion in British channels?
Barcelona brought you luck, lads...And did someone watch Eurotrash last
night?

Definitely, my brain is melting after this sacrifice.

Arantxa