Sinister: Hello my beautiful friends - your all stars, all 1100 of you

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Thu May 27 12:03:30 BST 1999

I too saw that Jo Wiley thing last night, B&S are o BBC Choice on Sunday,
if anybody out there has digital I would pay you money and offer my body
for fun and frolics if you would record it for me.  If you think this is a
good idea then email

untitled at compuserve.com

and maybe we can come to an arrangement.

As for my toe nail (as I'm sure your all riveted) I've just got back from
the doctors who changed my dressing, any way, I asked if I could wash my
hands and as I was doing so I caught a glimpse of what was in the sink next
to the one being used by my good self.  It was one of those ladies
inspection things, it was soaking in a brown liquid.  My guess is that it
was tea.  It wasn't very big and so if it has to reach the cervix I've got
nothing to worry about.

...r u still in 2 it...