Sinister: Glasgow Meet-Up

David Andrew McNicol 9705516m at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 14:00:06 BST 1999

Ailsa wrote:

>Alternatively, if anyone has a house and doesn't mind us throwing
>up in it, I quite fancy a shot of Carsmile Steve's Eurovision
>drinking game :)

As long as I get to see Snow Patrol (they should be playing at
around 9pm) then everyone is welcome to enjoy the wonderous
moments of Eurovision at my flat.  And it's only 5/10 minutes walk
from the Uisge Beatha up near the Uni (Southpark Ave) (probabley
nearer 5 minutes but depends on your state I suppose).

No B&S content but I did go and see the Delgados last night, and
they were fantastic, the High Fidelity were great too.  It was weird
though, getting in after the gig, turning on Radio One and listening
to the gig again - not that it wasn't worth listening to twice!

Since this I've just been given my voice, and I haven't said anything
about myself I suppose I should maybe tell you all something
about myself.  Although theres nothing to tell, I'm a student and I
love music - My taste is very eclectic - Beastie Boys, B&S,
Broadcast, Delgados, Sportique, Lower, and also things like China
Drum, Soulfly, Green Day, etc. etc.

I have to agree with Geyv who wrote:
>There just isn't enough quality children's television for students
>to watch when they should be working these days.

There isn't, if only they could bring back the classics, the old
smurfs - NOT the new ones, the fraggles, and of course Cities of
Gold.

Think I should go and work now, but if people are wanting to watch
Eurovision then let me know.