No subject

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Thu May 27 13:27:58 BST 1999

yesterday was a horrid day for me, so i reason with myself and tell myself
that you all *really* want to hear about it (some b&s content too!) so i
begin:

well, first i went to give blood.  and was rejected.  i felt so useless.
i thought that you only had to wait six months to give blood after you get
your nose pierced.  oops, it's a year...i got some free pizza though for
my "attempt"

then, after that at lunch, i got to explain my relation to andy warhol
(yeah, i'm living my 15 minutes through him).  they weren't impressed
though.  "your grandfather was his cousin and grew up with him?  we need
some closer relationship, kim..."  which is somewhat hard considering he's
dead and i was only a wee tyke when he was still kickin.

so i finish the afternoon making mistake after mistake (i think my mind
ran away) at work--i.e. walking back to the building then having to return
all the way back to the van to get what i was supposed to bring back
inside, etc...

when i went home i asked what i have been asking for about the past month
or so "did i get any mail?"  and FINALLY my jeepster packages have
arrived.  (it took about a month and a half with airmail and the works.  i
understand that they are backloaded and etc. but when you get it, it is
packaged so cute that you don't mind waiting.  you appreciate the effort.
so be patient everyone who was asking aboutwhen their orders are going to
come!)

i quickly get everything in order: pins on the bag, poster on the wall,
shirt in the laundry (because i need to shrink it).  then when i go to the
mall--mom lent me her credit card to go buy "normal jeans"--the first
thing i do i lose on of those badges.  i looked everywhere with a neck like an
osterich's but to no avail...

then i was driving in the car, singing to a tape of b&s and these kids in
their mummy's  car next to me start harassing me.  they kept looking at me
and laughing.  then driving they slow down so they are right next to me,
beep, i don't look over, then they speed up, and start imitating me.  (
iwas going to flick them off but i didn't want to be as immature as them
so i just taped my middle finger on the steering wheel and that's whaty
they were imitating) THOSE BASTARDS!  they made me so pissy!  and, on top
of it all, i had to go to the bathroom!!   should i have flicked them
off??  i kind of wish i would have, that or stuck my
tongue out...

after that i picked my friend up, we went back to my house and watched
"persona" my favorite ingmar bergman.  i just love bibi andrerson.
tangent: does anyone know of a website devoted to her?  i searched but all
i found were NUDE BIBI.  and, frankly, i'm not allowed to visit porn sites
at work.  :)  and then we went out for tea.  and the evening ended quite
peacefully (after i forgot about those dumb boys)

and that was my day.

now, onto more important things:

you lot all seem to have unfavorable feelings towards the bagpipes.  what
do you think about the accordion??  it's kind of a family tradition to
polka at weddings (i love it, i get to dance with my grandparents, they
whirl me around).  and my uncle plays the accordian.  i think it's so bad
it's fun.

someone mentioned muppets.  now i don't want this to start into a muppet
thread.  it's just my mind works in odd ways.  i had a professor lastyear
who looked like a muppet.  professor shapiro=french history.  but didn't
someone mention a band named the shapiros?  (see, totally off the muppet
topic)  oh, how much i would give to hear them...

i just went to a website fof the popes favorite movies.  crazy.

on the topic of fish names.  i think i am going to get me some fish
tonight...watch out ree, they're coming to the apartment next year!

well, that's all i can think of at the moment.

KIMberly
	xx
the girl with the bad day