Sinister: Inspector Gadget movie with real actors coming up!!!

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Thu May 27 13:31:15 BST 1999

Well, had to check out "Inspector Gadget" on Yahoo, and looky what I
found!!!

>Synopsis:
It's a comedy with a thousand moving parts! Wowser -- it's Walt Disney
Pictures' live-action family comedy "Inspector Gadget." Based on the popular
cartoon character of the same name, "Inspector Gadget" is a wild and quirky
adventure comedy about a somewhat-naive security guard who is literally
blown to pieces by the nefarious Dr. Claw. A sexy scientist named Brenda
Bradford rebuilds him into a man of many talents and accessories. Using his
vast array of grafted-on gizmos to bust bad guys, Gadget is out to fulfill
his dream of becoming the world's top detective. As he penetrates Riverton
City's darkest underworld, he unwittingly discovers that the man who blew
him apart also happens to be the villain who murdered Brenda's father! The
often-clueless Inspector Gadget must use all his common sense and robotic
parts to crack the case -- and save not only his good name, but the world.>

Too bad it's Walt Disney Pictures. No big boobs and quite clear references
to prostitutes like in the cartoons. Darn. And Inspetcor Gadget is played
by... Matthew Broderick. Doesn't sound that good...

@-->-- Jake.

"What, this turkey? No way, this ones got attitude!"
-Donald Duck

Hats off to ManUnited. I actually got a tear in my eye when they lifted that
trophy yesterday. Sniff. Robert Smith was wrong: Boys do cry.