Sinister: space boy edam...

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 13:54:31 BST 1999

worst bagpipe experience of life so far:  eating soggy pretzels in the
main square in salzburg with nothing to divert me save a man in a kilt
playing 'scotland the brave'.  what happened to mozart?  still, went
on the 'sound of music' coach tour later that day, so it wasn't all
grim.  salzburg is on the whole a very boring place though, apart
from the singing nuns.

i've got to compile some questions for a bar quiz at the weekend, and
i was wondering whether i dare to put in some q's about b&s.
considering the quiz is in aid of breast cancer awareness, it's not
exactly relevant, but i don't think i can resist.  i can thereby track
down lurking fans in york, you see.

i don't know about jd salinger being a pervert, but i heard a terrible
rumour about jimmy saville the other day.  he did all this work for
charity and kids, and was generally an old sweetie (apparently) but
also donated sums of money to a mortuary in return for a half hour
visit each week, no questions asked.  hmm.  necrophilia is also
rearing its ugly head on this very campus - we witnessed a male duck
trying vainly to have his way with a very much dead female duck the
other day.  no wonder york students are depraved.

hugs, archel xxx

ps: i think someone mentioned the well of loneliness by radclyffe
hall. this book depressed me profoundly when i first read it, and that
was before i even knew i had a sexuality, let alone where to put it.

Rachel Playforth		do something pretty while you can
				don't be afraid
rap101 at york.ac.uk		skating a pirouette on ice is cool

http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm