Sinister: Jamie and The Magic Torch

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 14:18:09 BST 1999

Hello again,

All this talk of cartoons is fun, though I was never really a Gadget fan.
Check this site out for cool theme tunes and stuff about your favourite
classic children's TV.

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/1011/

Jamie and his Magic Torch is a personal fave tune there and Chorlton and
his Wheelies is pretty cool. Both songs that Neil Hannon would die for. Am
I the only one who used to be petrified of Chorlton and His Wheelies? I
think I was only 14 at the time so it's not surprising.

Anyway must dash as I'm in a relay race and the baton's coming my way.
(Actually I'm at work and there giving me work to do today. Do they not
know I've got better things to do?).

Te ra,

Martin

Down the helter skelter, faster and faster towards Cuckoo Land.