Sinister: Bagpuss is scary!

David Andrew McNicol 9705516m at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 16:18:55 BST 1999

Pete Ramsdale said:
>If we're talking classics, it's got to be Bagpuss, Mr. Benn,
>Chorlton and the Wheelies, Pipkins, Roobarb and Custard, Jamie
>and the Magic Torch, Hong Kong Phooey, and of course, the
>unmissable, magical, incomparable (and for that matter, most of
>the time uninterpretable) Bod.

I have to disagree with the Bagpuss thing, I'm sorry but that
program was not a classic it was down right scary, along with the
Clangers, but maybe that's just the way my mind works - Button
Moon was a classic though!  Also on the subjetc of Mr Ben, even
though I wasn't has anyone heard anything about a film version, i
heard something a while ago but nothing since

Dave