Sinister: Inspector Gadget movie with real actors coming up!!!

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Thu May 27 15:21:27 BST 1999

jake (who's probably getting drunk right now--or is that tomorrow??) said:
Well, had to check out "Inspector Gadget" on Yahoo, and looky what I
found!!!

>Synopsis:
It's a comedy with a thousand moving parts! Wowser -- it's Walt Disney
Pictures' live-action family comedy "Inspector Gadget." Based on the popular
cartoon character of the same name, "Inspector Gadget" is a wild and quirky
adventure comedy about a somewhat-naive security guard who is literally
blown to pieces by the nefarious Dr. Claw. A sexy scientist named Brenda
Bradford rebuilds him into a man of many talents and accessories. Using his
vast array of grafted-on gizmos to bust bad guys, Gadget is out to fulfill
his dream of becoming the world's top detective. As he penetrates Riverton
City's darkest underworld, he unwittingly discovers that the man who blew
him apart also happens to be the villain who murdered Brenda's father! The
often-clueless Inspector Gadget must use all his common sense and robotic
parts to crack the case -- and save not only his good name, but the world.>

Too bad it's Walt Disney Pictures. No big boobs and quite clear references
to prostitutes like in the cartoons. Darn. And Inspetcor Gadget is played
by... Matthew Broderick. Doesn't sound that good...

anyway, this inspector gadget movie was filmed in pittsburgh, pa,
usa--home of me.  not that many good movies are filmed here in this shabby
shitty erm...city.  the ones i remember include an awful sinbad one, an
awful stephen segal one...but mr. rodgers is produced here in pittsburgh
(he's my friend's godfather--strange?) and the new kevin smith film was
just filmed here too (woopie)...so maybe there's a little hope for this
fair city.
anyway, my wonderful creative writing teacher is an extra for the movie
(inspector gadget).  if anyone see it, look for a woman with blond curly
hair with an angel's face and a bad haircut.  thats her.

archel was speaking about necropheliacs (i don't know if that's spelled
correctly...).  my friend was really drunk one night.  another friend hit
him on the nose and he started to bleed.  instead of saying "i'm sorry i'm
a hemopheliac" he said "i'm sorry i'm a necropheliac, i can't help it"
needlesstosay, but
he is never going to live that baby down.

anyway, i apologize for posting twice in one day.  you can flog me if you
like.  hey, i might even get some enjoyment from it.

to all you US taxpaying citizens: thanks, your hard earned tax dollars are
paying me
to sit here and write this

fini!
KIMberly
the girl with the iron lung

ps. icq 39199492 if anyone is bored (like me)