Sinister: I hate that duck

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Thu May 27 15:22:54 BST 1999

Hello folks,

The song which won this year's German "Song for Europe" has
bagpipes in.

Don't get excited though, you won't be seeing it on Saturday
as it has since been disqualified.  The presence of bagpipes
may have been a contributory factor, but the real reason for
it's disqualification was much more "My Lovely Horse".

The bookies are tipping Iceland to win Eurovision, but I
think Israel are going to make it two in a row with their
very own top boy band Eden.  Eden nicked all their ideas
from Roolz you know.

Will all you people who went to see St Etienne recently be
asking for your money back?  My guess is that they used an
animatronic robot Sarah Cracknell to replace the kidnapped
genuine article.

Did she wave feather boas around?  The real Sarah Cracknell
is allergic to feathers, so it definitely wasn't her.

Carsmile Steve, I told you, any fool can play bass.  Just
find someone who looks rock'n'roll and stick the damn thing
around their neck.  How do you think Warrander ended up in
Roolz?  In the unlikely event that they can't pick it up in
a couple of hours you can always turn the volume right down
and let them posture instead.  No one will notice.  Honest.
I mean, you don't want Mark Bloody King do you?  You can't
be that anal about eighties music.

If monkeys are the new Rock'n'Roll will Keith Harris be
making a comeback?

Kevan
The Fat Slug

Have you Rooled?