Sinister: <screechy blond'esque voice>: "Do something Cavey!"

paul sallis sillas_luap at xxx.com
Thu May 27 16:12:42 BST 1999

Err, whats occurring here people, the classic cartoon
thread is turning senile and is in desperate need of a
colostomy bag and zimmer, and no-one has mentioned
'Captain Caveman'!!!

I have very fond memories of watching Cavey-wavey as a
kid, and, as ashamed as I am to admit it, I think I
may have even nutured a itsy-bitsy luv-thang for one
of the three buxom lasses that used to follow Mr
Caveman around on his club-wielding adventures.

Oh dear, I think I've said too much.

P.

ps: Other greats: Wacky Races,Catch the Pigeon,
Bric-a-Brac (not a cartoon as such, but a deserving
addition. I wanted one of those funky yellow truck
things sooo badly), Dogtanian, and (ahh!) the Flumps.
Mmmh, enough of this painful Reminiscing. Isn't todays
TV crap.