Sinister: daydream believEr.

ETLRDHY at xxx.se ETLRDHY at xxx.se
Thu May 27 17:40:59 BST 1999

Hello,
     Okay, seeing the popular response from the list to the two recent topics on
'pet's names' and 'kids Tee Vee', I am at last  convinced that my new topic
won't be shot down in flames, not that that kind of thing goes on here.  Right.
You know when you're listening to your walkman right? Have you ever noticed how
completely mad your daydreams are?!!! Mine are!!! They're completely chicken
oriental. It was only when I was listening to 'Judy and the scream of Norses',
when I caught glimpse of myself, mid daydream so to speak,  and I thought, 'ere
rich, you're a bleedin' fruitcake you are. Anyway this is what I dreamed *wobbly
screen type effect here*
     "I'm at a rave. A big dark scary place filled with thuddin nosebleed techno
and bedreadlocked crustafarians. It's abut 3am and the whole place is avin it
large innit, when suddenly, the gentle, sweet sounds of B&S fill up the room. A
few people glance warily around the place and out of the shadows emerge a few
peaceful souls (don't laugh, this is a daydream) and everyone hugs and says
'You're brilliant' etc. 'Hooray, fluffy bunnies', 'I love B&S me!' "
(At this point I realise this is a crappy daydream, whcih will probably result
in a mass beating, so the scene in my head starts to change..........)
     "Now I am in a garden, it is a hot sunny day, the house is in Jerningham
Rd, New Cross, (that bit isn't really important actually) and me and a few
friends (real ones, not made up ones) are enjoying the sun when out comes the
guitar and I start playing 'Judy...' ( I challenge anyone on this list to deny
that they have EVER fantasised about picking up a guitar and blowing people's
minds with stunning renditions of B&S songs ) and I sound great! I sound
amazing!!! It's the sound of a baby angel's first words, and slowly the garden
begins to fill with all my friends, from all the years, tons of 'em. They all
sit quietly on the (JooooDy Annnd the Dreamm of HoorSES! I sing) grass and gaze
upon me with awe filled faces. Then this girl I've liked for AGES appears and
smiles coyly at me (if you're ever feelin blooooooo), 'wow, richard, now I see
how stupid I have been this past 7 years' she thinks to herself, when suddenly,
over the fence come a troop of ninja death men. The, by this time huge,
assembled crowd gasp with terror, and one of the masked assailants says gruffly,
'Hand over your leader!' and all faces turn nervously towards Honey, who snuck
in unnoticed behind the coy girl. 'NO!' I say, and slowly begin to remove my
shoes and sock (which are clean and fragrant). The ninjas eye me suspiciously
before I leap to my feet and take them all on with my own peculiar brand of
kung-fu. After a lengthy battle they all lay defeated. I move toward the leader
and pull off his mask to discover it is...........me!!!!! no,  Darth Vader, erm
that bloke who got off with my ex girlfriend, no,  my old landlord etc., Pete
Waterman blah, blah *wobbly screen back to reality*

I need help don't I?
richardxxx