Sinister: Bagpuss is scary!

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Thu May 27 17:00:13 BST 1999

Hello

David asked:

>has anyone heard anything about a film
>version, i heard something a while ago but nothing since

The last I heard the rights to a film version of Mr Benn had been
bought by Dave Stewart.
I just did a search on the internet and found a reference to a Mr
Benn film which stars John Hannah and Ben Kingsly (Clown Union).
It's supposed to be released in July and there's no mention of Dave
Stewart whatsoever. Mmm, strange. Mind you the cast sounds good, so
maybe the film will be good too. Maybe even as good as The Avengers.

Oooh, Mum's just whispered in my ear, and I must say I found the
gentle tickling frission quite thrilling. Mind you I think I'd better
stop now. I'll just say that if you want to indulge yourself in TV
nostalgia have a look at this site:
http://625.simplenet.com/index.htm
It's got everything from Fifteen to One to "Rolf Harris teaches kids
to swim".

Bye

	Robin xxx