Sinister: Of bloody students and PJ Harvey......

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Thu May 27 17:24:08 BST 1999

   Ok, lets get this right; Pj is indeed from somewhere hereabouts, though
to be honest she scares me rather, and as for Heavenly it could well be true
but i only got into this P!O!P! thing a couple of years ago, and clubbing is
not my favourite pastime, but who cares, its not likely to occur again is
it?

   Like the *Narrow wizard*, i to will be off to uni, after a summer of
crazy golf [its dull, but its a living....], must get back to that revision
now.

So long!
Adam

p.s. My dad once met Pete Waterman, apparently they share an interest in
model trains, should anyone care...

"Because I know that you know, that we know they don't know whats been going
on.... "

Gruff Rhys, SFA, 'Demons'