Sinister: Put down that prostetic head Eugene, you don't know where it's been

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Thu May 27 19:34:51 BST 1999

	My apologies for causing anyone undeserved misery and starting a
mischievous thread.  Really, I meant no harm, I'm just a bit thoughtless
sometimes.  Please forgive me.  And to all of you with better memories than
me, thank you.  my brain sighs with relief.  And one word: Thundercats!
	I have to go downtown now to do a bit of shopping.  Downtown always
scares me.  It's all "historical", if you can call hokey gift shops and
parking meters historical.  and there's all these tourists standing around
this dumb rock oooohing and aaaaaahhing and taking pictures.  I try and tell
them it's not even real, but they just don't listen.
	take care lovelies.  And if there's any pilgrim paraphernalia I can
pick up for you just let me know.

     with love from the planet,
     Juniper