Sinister: Qui?

Annie Tremp atremp at xxx.be
Thu May 27 21:16:15 BST 1999

70's Who, hmmm...? My dad claims he has every Who record ever made. I think
this could even be true. That means i've probably subjected to it loads of
times in my 'youth'. I don't remember much of that though, so i can't say
if they were any good.
But i'll be sure to cheat on that quizz Keith is planning and let my dad
answer all the questions.

Any country voting for the Belgian candidate on Eurovision will will
forever be scraped from my 'must go there someday'-list. Still, even
without that argument i don't think we'll be hearing much 'Belgium, 10
points' this year. As usual.

As for pet names, i'll just say there's a long history of dogs named Scotty
going on in the family. And Mauro Pavlowski is a grrreat name for a pet,
don't ask why, it just is! Maurrrro, can't you just hear the cat
purring/the fish blowing bubbles? It's a great name for a person too.
Purrrrrrr...

I think it was Fluffy Sarah who said that being British you had to eat
crappy chips by law. Well, over here i think it's a law for grandparents to
force-feed beer to their grandchildren. 'Nice', i hear you think. Believe
me, it's not when you're five years old. 'Try it sweetie, you'll like it,
yummm!'. Well, my stomach sure didn't.
And is there another country where they sell beerfilled chocolates? Those a
very nice.

bye!
Ann 61 from Zyrtec (having no car i decided to put my bus' number instead)

Oh, and the person who's been planning to vote 12 times for me on the list
crush site (i just know you're out there somewhere), you can start now you
know.