Sinister: toronto, f.l.b, oui oui oui!

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Thu May 27 23:03:45 BST 1999

i have about 40 messages left to read so i hope this stuff wasn't already
discussed...

Courtney asked:
>Are there any fans of Francesca Lia Block here?

oh yes yes yes.. i read -weetzie bat- for the first time when i was in grade
11 and for the rest of the year i dreamt of finding my own Secret Agent
Lover Man.. i was hoping he was hiding somewhere within the school cafeteria
but of course he wasn't. high school sucked. anyway, now i do have my Secret
Agent but i'd still like to have some of the food f.l.b describes.. it's
always so good!

and about zine libraries -- does anyone know of any canadian libraries? or
rather, ontario ones?

anyway, more important news:
the toronto picnic is this saturday.. for those who don't know, we will meet
at about 2 at the jungle gym which is in the centre of high park. having no
idea where the jungle gym is, the appropriate one to email for directions is
emily at melissa.thornton at utoronto.ca ... don't call her melissa or else she
will kill you or give you the wrong directions. bring any sort of picnic-y
thing you want and well, let's just hope it won't rain..
who's all going anyway?

cha cha cha
teri
"i had a job in an office once, i never talked to anyone."

ps - hello to erika balsom! i was an old reader of cheshire :)
we design synthesizers: http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/