Sinister: X-Mailer: atlantis mail 32

angel heinitz at xxx.uk
Fri May 28 01:06:53 BST 1999

if i had a fish, i'd call it Diesel Power. i don't have a fish.

our list-authority on Stars in their Arse said:
That's right Mike -- those are the basic rules, that and no one under the
age of 14 (unless you're going to do Aaron Carter, and we have one lined up
for an audition!)

my sister, who's twelve, rang up to be Britney Spears and they sent her an entry
form. i was hoping they wouldn't, i have misgivings about anyone letting my
siblings on television. it hasn't happened so far, which considering i've got
seven siblings isn't bad going.

Tim Popkins said:
No, you're thinking of Beatrix Potter, who learned all she knew about
storytelling from Mistopher Chris Leonard's Little Struan stories. She's
still on the digest, though. You should have seen the abuse she sent me
after I joined in with the regrettably short-lived anti-rabbit thread. The
language she used! Oooh!

i read a book about Beatrix Potter once. turns out she didn't actually like
children very much and wasn't as twee as you might think. don't ask for details
which might stand up in court, because i can't remember any. is that libel?
anyway, i ate some rabbit once. it was before i went vegetarian, so it was when
i was little, and i remember being bewildered by the fact that it came in small
cubes.  i had visions of square rabbits roaming the countryside building
geometrically perfect warrens and twitching their nasty little noses in time.

abi, who's trying to think of ways to change the world.
(haven't come up with anything yet)