Sinister: some girls are bigger than others

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Fri May 28 05:54:32 BST 1999

i'm continually amazed that there's a smiths quote for every occasion.
there's likely something b+s that would be appropriate there as well, but i
can't think of it right now.

about the sinister photo page: hmph. not only does sultry courtney have
boobs, she also has a strawberry tattoo in a provocative place. i'm afraid i
can't compete with that. i should just give up now if there are going to be
all these saucepots joining the list. for those of you who find that sort of
flaunting threatening, you can look at the picture of sleepy me. perhaps
courtney and i could band together and form a minxy alliance? that seems
like the proper thing to do in these sorts of situations. that, and putting
on my wonderbra. hello, cleavage.

i refuse to believe that i have been fooled by a false sarah cracknell,
although that k.y. story does sound about right.

about llpj: i'm glad i wasn't the only one who thought that it was about
a...erm...an active girl. i don't know if it's necessarily a prostitute, it
seems to me like she just fucks to get what she wants (eeeek! language!).
the obvious "you will have a boy tonight/you will have a girl tonight",
"you're running miles in some boy's jumper". but there are a few b+s songs
that seem to be about that sort of thing: 'stars of track and field' is the
one that comes to mind, with "when she's on her back she had the knowledge
to get her into college/when she's on her back she had the knowledge to get
her what she wanted". oh, in 'seeing other people' there's the bit that goes
"if they don't see the quality then it is apparent that you're going to have
to change", like she knows she's good and she knows she can use it to her
advantage. or he, actually, because gender's not established. i just get the
impression from most of their songs that even if the main character (or
whatever it's called) is portrayed as being aloof or naive or innocent,
they're really quite cunning. i don't know, there's usually one line in a
song that jumps out at me as being overt and that makes it seem that whoever
the song is talking about knows themselves really well and knows which
things to do to get their way. that's one of the best things about b+s, that
the people they write about are so sassy.

this is why i avoid discussions that analyse lyrics, because i just end up
rambling and being circular and likely not making very much sense but
instead revealing too much.

and there is a certain person, let's call him matthew c....no, wait, m.
crooker is better, who's a bit insecure about his photos on my sinister
picnic page. so let's all reassure him that he most certainly does not
resemble a hydrocephalic anthony michael hall.

*mwah*
jessicaxo