Sinister: Jokes that offend women. Fuck. Terribly sexist.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri May 28 07:12:25 BST 1999

Am I the only one who pays special attention to those posts that have some
dirty words in the subjectline?

Things about work: I fancy this girl here, I've had my eyes on her for quite
some time now. And yesterday when we were on the train we just babbled about
things, and all of a sudden I found out that she wears white knickers.
Blimey. I feel funny. Ok, what do I do next? =)

Ooh, what a hangover. Yes Kim, it was yesterday that I went out to see Teman
Benaran in Semifinal (Sorru MARIA, a friend of mine called me around ten
o'clock and invited me there, promised to buy me beer. So I had to go, sorry
I didn't call you). 5 hours of sleep and now I'm sitting here at work, have
no interest to do anything. We've all been there before, haven't we? But I
must say, Teman Benaran rocked. Well, not rocked. Kind of a "Mano Negro
meets latin dance meets jingely guitars"-music. Very original and very
danceable. My friend plays percussions for them. And he was quite boozed up,
looked funny when he was standing on the back of the stage and banged on the
bongos like a chimpanzee. arf.
Strange thing happened to me in there. I was just about to leave but I had
to go to the toilet, and this one guy came up to me and said: "Hey, thanks
for the 'Century of Fakers' ep, I taped it and it was great." Now, I've
never EVER seen this guy in my entire life, so you can imagine how I
reacted. I just stared at him and couldn't say a word. Well, it turned out
that he had borrowed it from a friend of mine who borrowed the ep from me a
few weeks back. What it strange is that I've never seen the guy in my entire
life, like I said, so how the hell he knew who I was? I was wearing my B&S
badge, but I doubt that was the reason why he recognized me. I was in a
hurry to catch a bus back home so I didn't ask him about that, and now I'm
baffled. but I have to call my friend today to ask him how in the fuck he
can borrow my cd's to people I've never met. Grrr.

Tried to listen to Godspeed You Black Emperor yesterday in this recordstore.
Ok, 3 songs and 63 minutes. A bit different than that Gentle Waves. And I
listened to it on the headphones while some other guy blasted out some Alec
Empire (ATR) stuff out of the big speakers in there, so LOUD that i couldn't
listen to Godspeed propely. So I really can't say anything about GspeedTBE.
But it sounded good, the little I heard of it.

Well, Inspector Gadget and prostitutes. Well ok, I'm not sure they were
prostitutes, but I'm sure there was some big boobs on that one. And yes,
it's sad that in a cartoon these things grab my attention.

And now, time for a crappy joke. Why? Just because.

A guy comes into a spermbank wearing a mask. He pulls out a gun and points
it at the girl behind the counter.
"Open the fucking safe or I'll kill you!!" he yells.
"But this is a spermbank, we have no money here", the girl says.
"Open the fucking safe! NOW!", waving his gun at her. So she opens the safe
which is fulls of testtubes filled with sperm.
"Now, take one tube and drink it down!!" he screams.
"No way!"
"DRINK IT!" he says, taking a step closer to the girl. She thinks about it
for a while, then takes a tube, opens it and drinks it down.
"Now, open another one and drink it down too!" the guy yells, still pointing
the gun at her. The girl has no choice, she opens another one and gulps it
down.
After this, the guy pulls out his mask and, strangely enough, the girl finds
out the the man is her boyfriend.
"Now, you see? It isn't that fucking hard, is it?"

Sorry about that one. Filthy me.

Hmm, been here for two hours now, so I quess I'd better start working. Ta
ta.

@--->--- a rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, jake.

"What, this turkey? No way, this one has character!"
-Donald Duck.