Sinister: King Taggy meets the rulers uptown

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Fri May 28 09:44:30 BST 1999

Dear Rabble,

It's a bit lively out there, isn't it?  Such prolifererations of post
normally mean one thing and that one thing is the cartoon thread
rearing its ugly head again.  Triffic.  Man, I fucking LIVE Chorlton
and the Wheelies TWENTY FOUR SEVEN, so I have no need to stoop to the
level of writing about it.

Manchester has been a thrilling and vibrant party city these last 48
hours, I don't think.  To commemorate Lucifer's spawn's dark
"triumph", we went to the pub and drank flagons foaming ale 'neath the
stars, while Warrander "Statto" John bored our pants off with all the
fascinating footballing facts at his fingertips until JJ called him as
a very dull man, and Mrs Warrander "Statto" John nursed her "drink
problem".  Then it rained so we went inside and a narsty man shouted
at us.

Peter Miller's description of Manchester United was deadly accurate, I
thought.  I'm listening to your tape as I speak, Peter.  It's very
good.  I also got a full-on rocksteady tape yesterday so now I am
officially Taggy Dread.

Tonight I, Pumpkinny, and her, Wumpkinny, are going to Scotland where
we will hook up with some of the Belle's Angels Glasgow Chapter.  I
believe we are going to the 13th Note for Stephen Pastel's mucky film
night, just in case any of you want to admire us in our finery.
Tomorrow, we visit the land of my fathers, in search of Islay cheese,
the most powerful aphrodisiac since Keith last made me a cup of tea.
Not that we need it, you understand..

You can deny this all you like but I reckon Stuart Murdoch looks just
like the singer from the Offspring.  Have you ever seen them in the
same room?  I rest my case.

Love and cutesy wootsy fluffy puppy dogs and kitty kats with
candyfloss tails and jellybean willies,

Tag xxxx