Sinister: Papercuts

Power15755 at xxx.com Power15755 at xxx.com
Fri May 28 15:36:24 BST 1999

Hi sweeties,

this is for Stevie Trousers and everyone else who is involved in Papercuts: I
finally had time to read it and it's wonderful!
I want to see more Emir Kustarika films now. I only know "Arizona Dream",
which I love. All the others sound fantastic too.
Are there any back issues of the fanzine available? I want to read part 1 of
"Nee nee mun pish" (whatever that means :-)). I thought it was really moving,
because I have a very good friend who suffers from ME. Sounds like you know
someone too, Peter, or why is it that you know so much about it?
Please let me know when the next issue of Papercuts is out, I want a copy!

To everyone who hasn't read it yet: Order your copy now!!

Antje

P.S. Oh no, sweet little Stu looks nothing like that scary Offspring bloke!