Sinister: Another new person.

ASpawnyGit at xxx.com ASpawnyGit at xxx.com
Fri May 28 20:07:04 BST 1999

Hello there.  You know addressing 1000+ people about absolute nonsense is
quite overwhelming.  Right.  My name is Brad.  I am on the list. err. yeah!
 I can only say I wish I had been given a voice last week when I would have
addressed the shy person thread with vigor.  Such is life ... and I have
nothing to contribute presently except for, "Hi I live in Knoxville
Tennessee" and a really horrible analogy that goes..."Her eyes were like two
brown circles with black dots in them."
Pet names: I like to let my pets decide their own names.  If that doesn't
work I give them inconspicuous human names like Kevin or Scott.
Thanks for letting me be here. I have definitely enjoyed myself thus far.
Brad.
(Spawny git)