Sinister: Aaargh, ye matees

Kt788 at xxx.com Kt788 at xxx.com
Sat May 29 01:09:42 BST 1999

	I've just seen the saddest thing.  A squirrel with no tail!  And big,
bushy tails are the best thing about squirrels.  I wonder what could have
happened to him (or her).  It's almost as sad as the one-legged seagulls I
sometimes see hopping about.
	I have also turned two people into belle&sebastian heads, my best
friend and my sister and i'm working on my partner in crime at the moment.

	Must go cry for all the poor animals with missing limbs now,

	juniper