Sinister: Scottish Book Club

MelissaThornton melissa.thornton at xxx.ca
Sat May 29 03:07:40 BST 1999

Pamela Hutchinson wrote:

> Hello sinister reading people
> I forgot to mention the most important author. The veritably scottish
> Alan Warner and his incredible novels Morvern Callar, These Demented
> Lands and The Sopranos and all his short stories.

ah!! when everyone started talking about books, i was going to mention
the lovely mister warner...i definately loved morvern callar the best
too...but you should read all three because  morvern is either in or
mentioned in the other two (so, you should read them in order: MC, TDL,
then TS)

i thought i was all alone...but i'm glad you mentioned them pamela..

yours etc.
emily.