Sinister: you made me frget my dreams

Mike Jones adrock at xxx.com
Sat May 29 05:23:52 BST 1999

aloha everyone.
i was just given my voice on the list. rah!
with everyone trying to use their decoder rings to decipher lazy line
painter jane, i have a simple question with, perhaps, a not so simple
answer:

okay...i was wondering if the bit of disco babble at the end of "you made me
forget my dreams" is supposed to be some sort of silly joke by either chris
or stuart d...or anyone else fr that matter. the reason i ask is because
when my girlfriend was listening to llpj for the first time, the disco
babble came on and it scared the shit out of her because its rather
unexpected and it gets a bit loud right before it cuts off, especially with
a pair of monstrous over-the-entire-ear headphones. i felt, as a service to
my sweet angel, i'd find out who was responsible fr the disco babble. once
she knows all shall be forgiven and forgotten. if anyone knows, i'd be very
greatful.

i soak up the splendidly warped sounds of os mutantes as i get sinister fr
the first time.

aloha,
mike j
adrock at netrom.com