Sinister: hangover (b&s? not here..)

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Sat May 29 15:02:09 BST 1999

darlings, my question is WHY. In many forms

WHY do i have to be doing an impression of the man from the goodfella's
advert (ba da bing!) when the good looking person from the charity shop is
standing behind me?
WHY did i have to spill water on my face when someone i hadn't seen for
ages bumped into me in the street?
WHY did all the shops play the same euro rubbish when i went shopping
today?
WHY did i have to fall into a bush and scratch my arms last night?
WHY did the washing machine shrink my favorite Snoopy vest?
WHYWHYWHY I ask you. answers on a postcard please...

Erica